Monday, May 2, 2011

Three Years!


The end of April marks three years of SGT Says.


I post every day on all three blogs.


Bunker Talk,

Military miniatures, model kits, GI Joe and 1/6th action figures, HO scale vehicles, Roco and 1/72nd scale plastic and metal soldiers.


SGT Says,

Training and opinion about police work. I am a reserve police sergeant for a police department in Southern California and I share my thoughts and opinions on how to make it better.


Hysterical Right Wing,

As a conservative, traditional Anglican I speak on current affairs and issues of national and international importance.


Check out the other two, tell all your friends, and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

KimTheNole said...

Thanks for keeping the blogs - your advice is extremely helpful. It's great to get the views of a veteran police officer!

*Goddess* said...

Wow, congratulations! I don't know exactly how long I've been reading, but I know I've been enjoying your insights for quite a while.

Bob G. said...

Sarge:
Gotta give you a nice, firm CONGRATS on your "in country"...lol.

You've been doing this HALF as long as I have...and have more than TWICE the number of followers.

GOd bless 'ya for running THREE blogs...that's astounding.
And every one fo them a GOOD one.

Continued success.

ROll safe out there.

Bunkermeister said...

Thank you, I am glad someone is reading all this stuff!