Friday, June 6, 2014

Holster

I have a holster that I wear with my Glock duty weapon that is designed for concealed carry.  Sometimes I have to work a special undercover detail or a plain clothes assignement so it comes in handy.  Other times I just like to have a full size gun on me when I am out and about on my off duty time.

The holster is made in the USA by a company called Aker International, Inc.  I noticed the snap had broken and I phoned them to ask about a repair.  They said to mail the holster to them and they would take care of it.  My wife sent it first class mail on Monday and a brand new holster arrived UPS on Friday.  That's great customer service.

Aker International, Inc.
2248 Main St., Suite 6
Chula Vista, CA 91911
(619) 423-5182 or (800) 645-AKER
www.akerleather.com

Thanks Aker for a job well done, that's what the SGT Says.

2 comments:

Protect_and_Serve said...

I jumped on the Kydex band wagon years ago but when I used leather holsters, Aker was a favorite of mine. Their Flatsider was a good looking and well built rig.

Mike Creek said...

We are blessed with many good choices for gear.
I try to buy American made whenever I can.
Bunkermeister