Universal Translator

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Blauer Boots


I got some new boots.

 http://www.blauer.com/law-enforcement/footwear/boots/clash-8-boot-fw018.html




Blauer contacted me and asked me to do a review on their new line of boots.  They provided me one pair for free in exchange for the review.


The boots have the BOA Dialed in System.  I never saw it before and as I was unpacking the boots, I almost cut the "shoestrings" !!.  This system uses a small bit of plastic instead of a shoestring.  It is like a heavy mono-filament fishing line.  Pull the big knob and release the shoestring.  Then to tighten, simply turn the knob.  I like it.  If you pull on the "shoestring" you can tighten up the area at the bottom or in the middle if that parts not tight enough for you.  I find it an interesting system and it eliminates the untied shoe problem.


 http://www.blauer.com/

This is their website.  They offer a wide range of boots.



I wore them on a painted concrete floor for four hours and they were not only comfortable, but they were not slippery on the concrete surface.  I wore them without any break-in period.  The boots were not hot and the padding around the tops was comfortable.  I anticipate updating the review after I have worn them for a while.  I recommend them; that's what the SGT Says.


2 comments:

Protect_and_Serve said...

Where do I sign up for this "Free Boots" thing? Seriously, that lace thing looks like a great idea, assuming it lasts the life of the boot.

Mike Creek said...

Write a blog everyday for six years.
Bunkermeister