Sunday, September 21, 2014

New Holster

I got an Uncle Mike's inside the pocket holster for my Walter PPKS.  I carry it off duty.  It's nice and small and I can carry it all the time, everywhere no matter what I wear or where I go.  I shoot it really well and I am very accurate with it.

When you buy a new holster, practice with it.  I replaced my old identical holster with a brand new one, yet I still practiced with it.  I also read the instructions.  What appears to be identical may have an undetected difference.  What may be identical may have developed a new technique that is different from the original usage.

Run the gun in and out of the holster a few times.  Sometimes that may mean that you need to holster and re-holster a few hundred times to break in the leather.  You need to get the feel of the gun and the holster.  Even a perfect new holster that's just like the old one; that's what the SGT Says.


Michaels of Oregon, Co. info@uncle-mikes.com

No comments: