Sunday, October 26, 2014

Shooting

How will you feel if you have to shoot someone to death?  Have you thought about it?  I have and I think I will be okay, but it is not something I want to do.  The nice thing about law enforcement is that I only have to shoot someone if my life is in danger or the life of another person is in danger.

If there is a choice between my life, or my partners life or the life of another innocent person, then I don't believe that I will hesitate.  I love life and I won't let some criminal take it.  I feel a responsibility to my partners and to the citizens who employ me to keep them safe.

The criminal will make the decision to be shot by me.  They will willfully act in such as manner that I will have no other reasonable choice to but to shoot them.  After I have had to shoot someone, I will recognize that it was my duty, my training and the acts of an evil or deranged person that caused me to shoot them.  Police use of force is predictable, it happens when someone needs to be shot; that's what the SGT Says.

2 comments:

MARIO said...

http://videos-de-interes-policial.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/instinto-instinct.html?m=1
this is our instinct as a polIce officer ,Sgt

Mike Creek said...

Dealing with armed suspects is always difficult, and the consequences of doing it wrong could be death.
Bunkermeister