Sunday, July 19, 2015

Knowledge is Power

Get all your information together.  The name, address, phone number, email, and name of supervisor for every place you have worked in your life.  It is important to get all this information available for your background check information.  Phone numbers are good, because the investigator can call and get the information they need.  It can really speed up the process.

It will make things much easier for your background investigator, and make your background check go faster.  It also shows that you are responsible by having your data on the forms.  I keep business card from every location where I worked so that I have the correct information on hand when I need it.

When I fill out a background check form, I keep a copy for my own reference.  That way every form I fill out will have the same information on it.  It also makes it easier to fill out the next form, because I can simply transfer information from one to another.  Gather you information; that's what the SGT Says.

No comments: